Anyone went to the dinner shows @ Pigeon Forge? We went to the Fiddlers Feast and Magic Beyond Believe this past week.They were good shows and I was just gonna see what some favorites might be if any...Comedy Barn is still my favorite...
Anyone went to the dinner shows @ Pigeon Forge? We went to the Fiddlers Feast and Magic Beyond Believe this past week.They were good shows and I was just gonna see what some favorites might be if any...Comedy Barn is still my favorite...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Comedy barn is pretty good. I've been to the Black Bear Jamboree, as well. But my all time fav is Dixie Stampede. They have the best food, no silverware needed. LOVE IT!!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I agree, Black Bear Jamboree is pretty good but nothing I've tried has really come close to Dixie Stampede in terms of both the food and the show.
Haven't been to the Comedy Barn though, to be honest.
Officially retired
Arch has sprung for the DS the last two years , plus Dollywood. Nice...
Bookmarks